Drink responsibly and in moderation. You must be over 18 years of age to order this item.
Style: White Wine
De-stemming of the grapes, skin contact for 4 hours for the grapes from the older vineyard, low temperature racking at 10°C. 4 weeks fermentation under low controlled temperatures: 17°C maximum. Ageing: 15 % of the Viognier has finished its fermentation in new oak barrels and has been aged in oak barrels for 3 months. The other 85 % are aged only in stainless steel.
Blending: 100 % Viognier
Appearance: Bright gold yellow with green / yellow tints.
Bouquet: Rich and elegant with a quintessence of dry fruits, peach and floral (violet) aromas with a hint of vanilla / honey notes.
Palate: Rich, fresh and mellow with a long persistent finishing on toasted notes.
Pairing: Serve at 10 to 12°C especially with seafood and fish dishes, curry, white meats, blue cheeses, tarts and fruit desserts. This wine will also be very enjoyable alone as a relaxing drink.
About the winery: Les Domaines Paul Mas
This 30-ha vineyard in Montagnac prides itself on its privileged setting. It is protected by pine trees and the garrigue and nourished by the mild climate of Mediterranean Sea, which is nearby, and the healthy northern wind. It is rich in organic life deep in its clayed-limestone soils, which never came in contact with synthetic chemicals. The vines are naturally resistant and vigorous, the fruits are concentrated and full of life, and the vines are balanced and majestic.
Weights listed are only approximate and may have a +/-10% variance (however, this usually means the item weighs a bit more than the listed weight).
Please note that the pictures shown are for reference only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Currently, unless specified otherwise, all our meats, seafood and vegetable items come raw and frozen.