Tickets to this event should still be IN STOCK but please call us on 2428 7833 or 2428 7832 if you wish to purchase tickets. Please note that tickets to this event have to be bought in a separate transaction to orders for items in other categories of our website shop.
FlirtyFridays is a social dining concept whereby art and cuisine intertwine to bring like-minded peers together in a manner that is authentic and convivial.
In a digital era where everything is a swipe of click away, the bespoke supper club values intimacy in human connectivity. Members often come from abroad and are open-minded, keen to share life stories and connect with other like-minded diners.
The upcoming event is a Sichuanese supper presented by Chef Audrey who hails from Chongqing. Following the success of her previous debut, she will be cooking up a storm for us again with slight changes to the menu.
To complement the Sichuanese flavours we have ordered an abundance of Italian wines (both Prosecco and white) to calm the taste buds.
We also have some surprise entertainment for our guests.
So if you are looking to expand your social circle, then look no further than this bespoke social dining event on October 5. Welcome drinks will kick off at 730pm and the party will end late.
RSVP by 3 October.
Price: 1250HKD (all food, drinks and entertainment inclusive)
Dress code: Smart and Sassy
Terms and Conditions of Sale
This ticket is sold by Jett Foods Asia Ltd (“Jett Foods”) as an agent for the organization (“seller”) responsible for the event, Michelle Tang of Kitchenmess. The above details, description and pictures are representations made by the seller. All claims, sicknesses or accidents, amongst other mishaps, that may be caused by the event is the sole responsibility of the seller and Jett Foods would bear no liability if the situation arises. The ticket is sold subject to the following conditions:
1. No refund on any ticket except in the instance that the event is cancelled or in accordance with applicable laws of Hong Kong and at the discretion of Jett Foods.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute chef and / or vary advertised programs, price, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available on request.
4. Concession ticket holders must produce acceptable proof of identity / age.
5. The Jett Foods website may have reference or link to Third-Party Sites. Jett Foods has no control over these Third-Party Sites or the content within them. Jett Foods cannot guarantee that the content contained in these Third-Party Sites is complete, accurate, and / or legal. Jett Foods does not warrant that these Third Party Sites will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to purchase products, search, or link to Third-Party Sites, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Jett Foods for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site or Third Party Sites.
6. The seller shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Jett Foods, its affiliates and their officers, employees, agents, financing parties and subcontractors (each an Indemnified Party) against any and all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims or liability (including, without limitation, attorneys fees and expenses) for any injury or death to any person or damage to property of third parties arising out of, or in connection with, negligence or willful misconduct of the seller or its officers, employees, agents or Subcontractors.
7. The seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Jett Foods (and their respective directors, officers, affiliates, agents, successors and assigns) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, deficiencies, costs, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees, charges and disbursements) incurred by Jett Foods as a result of any inaccuracy in or breach of the representations, warranties or covenants made by the seller herein.